Saturday, January 9, 2010

What Does Butalbital Feel Like Migranes And 6 1/2 Months Pregnant?

Migranes and 6 1/2 months pregnant? - what does butalbital feel like

Is there someone more experienced, such as migraine .... r crazy to keep my eyes open and close the trouble, it's too bad ... I Do not drive if I get it .... It may be more like a tumor ...... My doc perscribed butalbital ... Can I assume that if it was really bad, to the point I can not .... Focus some of their stories, because sometimes I like the feeling I'm alone with this .. . Thanks

1 comment:

  1. I was around 9 months, and when I was pregnant I migraines for more than 2 months to 8 months ... at least 2 to 3 times per week ... I had to go to work on short-term disability, because he worked as a team and it was still worse. If it you feel better, I think I am hormonal and have not had migraines ever since my daughter was born in March. And I had before my pregnancy. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete