Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Ask A Dentist Can I Ask My Dentist For Discounts If I've Referred To Him 10 New Patients?

Can I ask my dentist for discounts if I've referred to him 10 new patients? - ask a dentist

My dentist is wonderful, and I have called friends, colleagues and family for him, people for a total of 10! A person is much more costly procedures by his office. "It is wrong, a free service, or at a discount because of my documents () references? I have a lot of work done on my teeth and I would if I could save some money.

1 comment:

  1. They recall a pleasant way to have done.
    You will probably agree to do what you think.

    but if you take out insurance and the dentist a provider of your insurance policy so he can give you a discount. He can not waive any quota or something from you, it will be against him pursuant to the insurance company.

    ReplyDelete