Friday, January 8, 2010

Arc Audio Subwoofers What Do You Think..car Audio?

What do you think..car audio? - arc audio subwoofers

What is a crossover?
I have also tried 2 new 12's
Suggest this ??...


.. Kicker CVX http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuse this ...

or the U-bend-Audio .. http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuse ...

ik, not many people familiar with arc Audio subwoofer, but in fact very large. my cousin was only 12 singles and was the best sound system I've heard .. better than my current 2 12's

3 comments:

  1. Kicker CVX subs Deffinatly Thew

    I'm sorry, you do not

    hit hard

    edit:
    _______________________________

    Type below me is very smart, lol

    Kickers original U-boats were round, not square .. lol If you have the original woofer Squar had fallen approximately

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go with what sounds best, so, if you like the sound that matters most to your taste

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go with what sounds best, so, if you like the sound that matters most to your taste

    ReplyDelete