Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Pacific Grove Motels Is There A Good Place To Meet Young People In Pacific Grove, Or Monterey, CA.?

Is there a good place to meet young people in Pacific Grove, or Monterey, CA.? - pacific grove motels

I am a way for my people a little bit, and I wonder whether I might be someone in the direction of access points that point to more than 21st Please do not give me the names of places are dirty, old, young, and appeared not like .... Business casual to sporty, and a great bar ... Thanks

3 comments:

  1. I live only a township south of here, and I think it is a beautiful area with a regular rhythm. But I know not recommend the "hot spots", because I have it for short visits.
    I am sure he will not take long to learn about the area if they are there.
    Good luck with your move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take a look at Turtle Bay. Great food. Much laughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pacific Grove is really not an obstacle, but Monterey has a lot of em. Go to the center of the city of Monterrey, is Alvera Street, where it happens. You may experience Mucky Duck, or my Lallapalooza Favoutite Brittania Arms: Crown and Anchor.

    ReplyDelete