Sunday, February 7, 2010

How Do You Sell Costumes For Credits Poptropica I Sell On The Internet In USA What Taxes Should I Am Been Affected??

I sell on the internet in USA what taxes should i am been affected?? - how do you sell costumes for credits poptropica

Hello, I am in a foreign country, I do not give the United States to live, I use to sell items on the Internet, has no physical presence in the United States, I have no address and no staff and I have no Inventory what I do is if you have a client who pays me, and they allow American society to put the other points in my name, for example, if the prosecution s me to a hammock to $ 50, 00, which is a hammock for $ 30 and U.S. broker broker to buy the article to send in my name () Payment by check, I collect credit card payments in my country, the taxes of the United States, I am involved in a transaction like this? .......

No comments:

Post a Comment